0.875" Tall, 1.5" to 10" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: Satin Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel Silver, Polished Nickel Silver, Satin Copper and Glossy Black-colored Brass,. The plate is 0.875" tall width width from 1.5" to 10"
- Five corner options to choose from: square, rounded, notched, scallop, and chamfer
- Up to 4 lines of text can be engraved
- Three mounting options: none (default), adhesive, or two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws
- Clean, laser-sharp and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, id tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommend for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in USA and ships from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Engraving will have a black finish or just engraved finish?
Thank you for your inquiry. By default, the text will be darkened to black. We can also leave it as is, so the engraved are will have a frosty look. If this is what you want, please mention it in the 'special instruction' field when customizing your order.
Can you do a monogram centered in the middle that is big enough to cover the entire nameplate top to bottom?
Thank you for your inquiry. We can certainly do monogram. Please enter the text you want in line1 and mention that you want the three letters in monogram format in the special instruction field. Please also tell us which font you prefer in the special instruction field. -June@EnMEngraving.com