0.5" Tall, 1.5" to 6" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out the product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: Satin Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel Silver, Polished Nickel Silver, Satin Copper, and Glossy Black-colored Brass
- The plate is 0.5" tall width from 1.5" to 6"
- Three corner options to choose from square, rounded, scallop
- Up to 3 lines of text can be engraved
- Three mounting options: none (default), adhesive, two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws
- Clean, laser-sharp, and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, ID tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommended for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in the USA and ship from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Do you have the Escutcheon Pins Nails in a 1/2” length? I will be mounting this plate on the back of an English saddle. Thanks
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we only carry the 1/4" long ones. -June
I'm ordering a .5" x 2.5" Satin Brass plate. Copperplate Gothic Bold font (#6). I would like the font printed on the top line to be slightly larger (~15% larger) than the font printed on the second line. Is this possible?
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we can do it. Please enter your design request (#6 font, line1 15% larger font then line2) in the "special instruction" field when placing the order.
What length brass plate will work best work for this verse : "I asked our Father to give you another helper, to be with you always. The spirit of truth. John 14:16
Thank you for your inquiry. On a 0.5" tall plate, we can engrave two to three lines of text. If you want to engrave the verse in one line, then the mininum length will be 6". If divided into two lines, then 3" - 4" should work.