1.5" Tall, 1.5" to 12" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: Satin Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel Silver, Polished Nickel Silver, Satin Copper and Glossy Black-colored Brass,. The plate is 1.5" tall width width from 1.5" to 12"
- Five corner options to choose from: square, rounded, notched, scallop, and chamfer
- Up to 5 lines of text can be engraved
- Four mounting options: none (default), adhesive, two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws, or four holes at corners with screws
- Clean, laser-sharp and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, id tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommend for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in USA and ships from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We're going to need plaques 1.5" to 1.75" wide and 1.5" tall. Was wondering how many lines of text we can fit on this square plague and how many characters per line. Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for your inquiry. For 1.5" tall plate, we can accomodate 5 lines of text. For 1.5" wide, depending on whether you need to punch two side holes, the number of characters can be up to 15 (with holes) or 20 (without holes). Of course, it also depends on the font style. If you want, we can send you a mockup for approval. - June