Custom Engraved Nameplate with Decorative Ends
- Check out product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several sizes to choose from: 0.375" H x 2.5" W, 0.5" H x 3" W, 0.75" H x 3.5" W, 0.75" H x 4" W, 0.75" H x 4.5" W
- Comes with two mounting holes and matching wood screws
- Clean, laser-sharp and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Two lines of text for 0.375" x 2.5, three lines for 0.5" x 3", and four lines for 0.75" H.
- Perfect as nameplates, id tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommend for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in USA and ships from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I order multiple quantities of the same name plate?
Thank you very much for your inquiry. To order multiple pieces of the same nameplate (with same customization), please first provide the customization information, click 'Add to Cart' button, and then in the popup 'Shopping Cart' window, change the quantity to number you want. -June from EnMEngraving.com
How many descriptive lines can you put on a plate that is 3/4" high and either 3" or 4" wide? This plaque will be placed on the triangular wood frame that has my Dad's funeral flag in it. Is there room for 4 lines to include his name, date of birth & death and info on his service?
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we can do four lines of text. Please entere the fourth line in the special instruction field, in this format "Line4: xxxxxx"