2" Tall, 2" to 12" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: Satin Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel Silver, Polished Nickel Silver, Satin Copper and Glossy Black-colored Brass,. The plate is 2" tall and width from 2" to 12"
- Five corner options to choose from: square, rounded, notched, scallop, and chamfer
- Up to 6 lines of text can be engraved
- Four mounting options: none (default), adhesive, two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws, or four holes at corners with screws
- Clean, laser-sharp and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, id tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommend for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in USA and ships from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I see black with gold font with edges in gold. I do not see a place to order the edging.
Thank you for your inquiry. You may ask for gold border in the 'spepcial instruction' field when customizing the order.
I see tags with different size fonts and different font styles, but I don't see the means of setting that up, or how to get a preview of the finished product before adding to cart
Thank you very much for your inquiry. You may request different font style or font size for each line in the 'special instruction' field. This is an example:
Line1: fontA, size biggest
Line2: fontB, size smaller
Line3: fontC, size smallest