1" Tall, 1.5" to 10" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: Satin Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel Silver, Polished Nickel Silver, Satin Copper, Glossy Black-colored Brass, and Black-colored Aluminum.
- The plate is 1" tall width width from 1.5" to 10"
- Five corner options to choose from square, rounded, notched, scallop, and chamfer
- Up to 4 lines of text can be engraved
- Four mounting options: none (default), adhesive, two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws, or four holes at corners with screws
- Clean, laser-sharp, and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly INTO metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, ID tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommend for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in the USA and ship from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
There are only two lines of type, so i am assuming they will be centered
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, if not otherwise specified, we'll keep the text centerted both horizontally and vertically.
I would like to upload a specific company logo to be engraved on my plaque. Is there a way to do that?
Thank you for the inquiry. Yes, we can do custom logos. Please send the file or link tonour email at email@example.com
can i mount this on a slightly rounded surface. Is the product flexible to meet the shape of the existing wooden platform
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the tag is flexible. You can bend it to a round shape. You may consider choosing the mounting option of holes with screws to secure the plate.
Is it possible to add a border around the perimeter of the plate? Thinking of a line slightly inset from the edge.
Certainly. You may request this in the "special instruction" field. -June