4" Tall, 4" to 12" Wide, Custom Engraved Nameplate
- Check out the product images for all fonts and symbols. If not specified, Arial will be used without any symbols
- Several metal options to choose from: satin brass, polished brass, satin nickel silver, polished nickel silver, satin copper, and glossy black-colored brass. The plate is 4" tall and ranges in width from 4" to 12"
- Five corner options: square (default), rounded, notched, scallop, and chamfer.
Up to 9 lines of text can be engraved
- Four mounting options: none (default), adhesive, two 3/32" holes with matching wood screws, or four holes at corners with screws
- Clean, laser-sharp, and permanent engraving using our laser engraver. The laser marks directly into the metal, making it long-lasting
- Perfect as nameplates, ID tags, badges, signs, and memorial
- We use only high-quality metal blanks. This is not a metal-like faux/plastic plate; it is real metal
- Recommended for indoor applications
- All our plates are proudly made in the USA and ship from North Texas
Ask a Question
Customize your nameplate
How to specify font and symbol
Please choose from the images below for supported fonts and symbols. Enter the corresponding number of the fonts, symbols, along with any other special instructions in the text area above "Add to Cart" button.
List of Fonts
Please refer to the images below for available font:
List of Symbols
Please refer to the image below for available symbols:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The 4" x 7" plate says, "This plate supports up to 9 lines of text." How many characters per line?
Thank you for your inquiry. It really depends on the font and character size you want. If using Arial, should be able to fit about 60 - 70 characters per line.
Will you provide a preview of the sign before creating it so that we can make sure it is what we have in mind?
Thank you for your inquiry. If you need to approve the design, please enter 'send proof for approval' in the 'special instruction' field when customizing your nameplate.